Hello. My name is Abby. I'm eight years old and I was diagnosed with Rett Syndrome when I turned two. My parents work hard to help me make sense of the world around me and this blog is meant to help others understand my world and my journey with Rett Syndrome.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Cousins

Abby and Logan are blessed with lots of cousins.  They are awesome...all of them.  Tonight, Ryan and Kiley spent the night.  Abby and Logan had a blast.  

Ryan & Kiley play ball with Logan for as long as he wants.  Seriously, they never tire of catching and throwing.  Its great!  They played Pretty Pretty Princess because Logan asked to.  Yeah, Logan asks to play Pretty Pretty Princess.  I guess that's what happens when you have a big sister.  Ryan helped Logan with the pretty part and used the switch to take his turn.  

Kiley doesn't hesitate to help Abby take her turn.  She's a natural.  Abby loves Kiley and always smiles when both she and Ryan are around.    

They both make a soft pillow for Logan when he gets too tired to play, but too wired to sleep. 
Like I said, we have great cousins.  



No comments:

Post a Comment