Hello. My name is Abby. I'm eight years old and I was diagnosed with Rett Syndrome when I turned two. My parents work hard to help me make sense of the world around me and this blog is meant to help others understand my world and my journey with Rett Syndrome.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

IRSF Tri-State Strollathon

Team Abby is getting ready for our annual strollathon in Cincinnati.  We have participated in the event for the past two years.  There will be over 35 families with girls/boys with Rett, so there is sure to be a crowd.  The location is great-the riverfront makes a beautiful 1.5 mile walk.  There will be music, food, and entertainment for the kids.  Let me know if you would like to join our team-we would love all the support we can get!!  There will be more information to come.  I plan on getting some help from my nieces and nephews to tie-dye shirts for the walk (and maybe make a few banners).

Even in you can't attend the stroll, you can still be a part of Team Abby by joining our efforts to raise money for Rett Syndrome.  Visit our team's website to join the team or make a donation.  Thanks so much for your support!!!

www.firstgiving.com/annmcdermott

No comments:

Post a Comment