Hello. My name is Abby. I'm eight years old and I was diagnosed with Rett Syndrome when I turned two. My parents work hard to help me make sense of the world around me and this blog is meant to help others understand my world and my journey with Rett Syndrome.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Amazing Generosity

Okay, so I was a little worried that I had waited too long to get our fundraising started for the Tri-State Strollathon, which is on September 18th.  We posted the link to our fundraising page on this blog, Facebook, Wes's blog, and his twitter page.  I can't believe the response!  As you can see, we have already met our goal.  Its amazing.  That is only from online donations! Wow.  Most of the people making the donations have never met Abby and have never heard of Rett Syndrome.  We will have so many more offline donations by September 18th.  I am so excited to see how much our team can raise.  As I write this, I am getting another email letting me know we have another donation.  Thanks so much for supporting Abby!  

1 comment: