Hello. My name is Abby. I'm eight years old and I was diagnosed with Rett Syndrome when I turned two. My parents work hard to help me make sense of the world around me and this blog is meant to help others understand my world and my journey with Rett Syndrome.

Monday, August 2, 2010

At Best Buy tonight, Abby was a bit taken by the big screen TV's-this one in particular.  I have said it before, but I'll say it again.  Abby communicates a lot without words.  Staring and laughing for 5 minutes at a Toy Story preview means "stop talking about how you don't know how I will do in a movie theater and TAKE ME TO SEE TOY STORY!!!"

3 comments:

  1. too funny! leah does the same thing!! i'm sure she'd do great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet photo!! let me know if you do the movie, i think that is really far off for us so give me some hope!
    ps: see you in 11 days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire loves the movies and does well every time, still we are both always super nervous before we go. Maybe someday you will be able to take them both and they will be occupied with the same activity and you can just sit, for a whole hour, a girl can dream :-)

    ReplyDelete