Hello. My name is Abby. I'm eight years old and I was diagnosed with Rett Syndrome when I turned two. My parents work hard to help me make sense of the world around me and this blog is meant to help others understand my world and my journey with Rett Syndrome.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

On the road


We are in Chicago for our consult with Susan Norwell this week. We see her Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I'm so excited! It was about a 6 hour drive, but Abby did really well. She watched her new DVD for a while, but for most of the trip she was content to just look out the window and rest. She always likes to roam around new places, so she has been enjoying playing with her toys in the hotel room. I hope she is as happy tomorrow and is willing to work for Susan.

-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment: