Hello. My name is Abby. I'm eight years old and I was diagnosed with Rett Syndrome when I turned two. My parents work hard to help me make sense of the world around me and this blog is meant to help others understand my world and my journey with Rett Syndrome.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Research to Reality

The International Rett Syndrome Foundation has recieved a one day donation for add space on the MSNC website. The site averages over 3 million views per day, so this is a great opportunity to get the word out out our cause. On Feb 24th, go to their website, www.msnbc.com, and show your support at whatever level feels good. It's a great time to give because donations will be matched, as a part of the new campaign, Research to Reality: Funding Progress. Please help Abby and everyone else suffering with Rett Syndrome. We need your support to make a cure a reality!


Visit www.msnbc.com Wednesday, Feb 24th to show your support for Rett syndrome

No comments:

Post a Comment