Hello. My name is Abby. I'm eight years old and I was diagnosed with Rett Syndrome when I turned two. My parents work hard to help me make sense of the world around me and this blog is meant to help others understand my world and my journey with Rett Syndrome.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Last night, we went to my sister's house for dinner to celebrate Tyler's birthday. Tyler is Abby's cousin, and I babysit him occasionally, so he and Abby are buddies. My sister, Cheryl, had some toys set up for Abby and Logan to play with when we got there, so they were definitely in their element. Abby especially enjoyed the chocolate cake and cheesy bread. She was a little fussy at the end of the party, and needed a little TLC from her Nanna. All the partying wore them out. They were both asleep before I pulled out of the driveway.

The Birthday Boy



Logan and cousins, Ben and Emily

Abby and her Nanna.

Abby and Emily

1 comment:

  1. So THAT is Ben! I will never forget Eliana coming home and playing with her imaginary friend, "her Ben." It was hilarious, and so, so sweet. She talks about Tyler more, though, probably because she sees him more. They (and Emily) are some cute kids! :) I'm glad Abby and Logan had fun...and I heard Logan is walking! Wow! I will have to get over there sometime soon. :)

    ReplyDelete