Hello. My name is Abby. I'm eight years old and I was diagnosed with Rett Syndrome when I turned two. My parents work hard to help me make sense of the world around me and this blog is meant to help others understand my world and my journey with Rett Syndrome.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Gym time!

When Abby was younger, we used to take her to this local gym to play.  It is a huge fun dome kind of place with trampolines, inflatables, tumbling equipment, foam pit, and much much more.  Oh yeah, and open gym time includes a hundred running and screaming kids.  It is not surprising that Abby didn't love it.  She put up with it, as she almost always does, but she wasn't overly enthusiastic either.  We weren't fooling her.  It was therapy.

I have been meaning to take Logan for a while.  I knew he really would love it, which he did.  He joined in with all the other typical kids jumping and climbing and running.  I was pleasantly surprised, though,  at how much Abby enjoyed herself.  She especially like walking on the bouncy floor.  I think it is meant for tumbling, so it has a little bounce in it.  She walked so well on it.  I am thinking I need this floor in my house.

That would be great.  




After this video plays, advertisements for other youtube videos show up, some of them not so appropriate.  Is there a way to stop that from happening?

And Abby is sporting a new haircut thanks to her Nonnie!

Fun Fun Fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment