Hello. My name is Abby. I'm eight years old and I was diagnosed with Rett Syndrome when I turned two. My parents work hard to help me make sense of the world around me and this blog is meant to help others understand my world and my journey with Rett Syndrome.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

WE WON!!!

thank you!!
Thanks to the determination from Rett families and the support of all our friends and families, we won 500k for IRSF.  Pepsi awarded 250k, which will be matched by the Pioneer Fund, making a total donation of 500k.  That's a HUGE amount of money!!!  Thank you so much to everyone who voted.  The Pepsi contest could not have been awarded at a better time, as October is Rett Syndrome Awareness Month.  
thank you!!

1 comment:

  1. Ann Marie,

    Congratulations to Rett Syndrome for the well-deserved win in September's Pepsi Refresh! Hopefully, the funds will help determine a cure.

    Thank you very much for stopping by the Carolina blog and for continuing to support the National Inclusion Project. We have learned a lot from your successful campaign.

    All the best to you and your family,
    Caro

    ReplyDelete