Hello. My name is Abby. I'm eight years old and I was diagnosed with Rett Syndrome when I turned two. My parents work hard to help me make sense of the world around me and this blog is meant to help others understand my world and my journey with Rett Syndrome.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

More Snow!!


We have enjoyed our snow day today. Abby has had a good day, no seizures to write about since Friday. Yay! She is still pretty unsteady and tired. She is very cuddly, though, which is soooo sweet. Adjusting medicine is not fun! I hope she sleeps well tonight, so she can go to school tomorrow. She has only been a few days this month, and she will have to miss on Thursday because of an appointment. What a crazy month! I know she misses her teachers and therapists!


We need to get Abby's glasses fixed.... again. It's a good thing we are right down the street from the optometrist. It seems like we are there every week! Abby is doing a great job of keeping them on, now its Logan who is REALLY wanting to get his hands on them.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that you've had a hard start to the year, but am very happy to hear that she is doing better again...and cuddly.

    Christy

    ReplyDelete