Hello. My name is Abby. I'm eight years old and I was diagnosed with Rett Syndrome when I turned two. My parents work hard to help me make sense of the world around me and this blog is meant to help others understand my world and my journey with Rett Syndrome.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Great Day!

Abby had a GREAT day today!!! First of all, she slept well last night. She has now gone a whole week without seizing. I'm thinking we are finally getting a handle on it. We are slowly lower her dose of Keppra. Her balance has improved so much. She is sitting up independently again, and is walking so much better than yesterday. Her balance is still preventing her from walking without help, but I am thinking that the balance problems may be due to the Keppra. Hopefully, she will greadually adjust to the medicine, or we can lower the dose to a more manageable level for her. She is getting her strength and energy back. It's so great to see her up and moving!!!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that she is doing better, Ann Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so happy to hear the good news. She is so adorable.. i love the videos... =0) God Bless
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete