Hello. My name is Abby. I'm eight years old and I was diagnosed with Rett Syndrome when I turned two. My parents work hard to help me make sense of the world around me and this blog is meant to help others understand my world and my journey with Rett Syndrome.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Matching Puppies!

Logan loved Abby's puppy, so we got him on for his birthday. They both love to listen to them, especially at bedtime. So cute!



***If anyone happens to be up at 1am (in Louisville), there is a program on PBS that will be featuring Rett Syndrome. It is a Charlie Rose presentation about the brain. The time is different in different areas, so check with your PBS station to find out what time you can watch it. Hopefully, I won't be up that late, so we will have to record it.

2 comments:

  1. I have thought about getting one of those puppies for Joshua. Especially since it's green.

    They are both so sweet together! I love the pics of Abby and Logan together. :) He always looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet Joshua would like it, especially with his fondness with the color green. He cracks me up. I just found a pile of random green toys stashed in the playhouse today. I'm sure he had something to do with it.

    ReplyDelete