- improving balance (walking on uneven surfaces, ramps, etc.)
- transitions (chair to standing, standing to sitting, laying to sitting, etc)
- stairs- (always hopeful)
- protective reflexes (exercise ball)
-finding an appropriate mobility thingy? - maybe a convey stroller? Abby is getting too long for her strollers, so some time in the next year, we will get something that will be more appropriate for her. For now, I use the double stroller....I only have so many hands to push. She walks great at home and on pretty even surfaces, but there are lots of times where she needs a lift.
- baring weight on hands (crawling, all fours, etc.)
- using eye gaze to make choices and object identification
- additional goals will be added as Abby starts her therapy
The craziness of the past few months has made for a break in therapy, but it's time for the girl to get back to work.
This evening, Abby and Logan hung out with their cousin, Kiley, at the park. Kiley is great with the kiddos, and they love her so much.