Hello. My name is Abby. I'm eight years old and I was diagnosed with Rett Syndrome when I turned two. My parents work hard to help me make sense of the world around me and this blog is meant to help others understand my world and my journey with Rett Syndrome.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Abby!

Today, we are celebrating Abby's fifth birthday! She is riding to school in style in her new glasses, with her chair adorned with balloons and streamers, and a tierra atop her head. There will be no mistaking that it is her birthday.  She is bringing cookies and treats to share with her classmates, and we'll be having pizza and cake this evening.  It's hard sometimes to plan what I think she might like to do on her birthday, but who can go wrong with balloons, tierras, pizza, and cake?
Happy 5th Birthday sweet girl!

4/13/2010
4/13/2009
4/13/20008
   4/13/2007

4/13/2006








2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY gorgeous beautiful princess! I hopw it is a fun time for all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy happy birthday sweet abby! hope to meet you in person sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete